Friday, October 2, 2015

Fragrance Friday

This is apparently all I can bring myself to do, anymore. (Completely unrelated discount link at the end, though, if that's enticing to you.)

Maison Martin Margiela Replica Beach Walk
via
Coconut, cream, sun-
tan oil (or idea of:
never used myself.)
Judgment: Pass it on.
Diptyque L'Eau de Treint-Quatre
via
At first: ...pot? Yep, totes.
Then non-intoxicant herbs
Summer, mild and light.
Judgment: Pass it on.

Diptyque L'Ombre Dans l'Eau EDP
via
Just like the toilette,
but stronger and heavier
No need to have both.
Judgment: Pass it on.

Elizabeth & James Nirvana White
via
Honey mint tea, but...
laundry notes? Sour? Dunno,
but not a fan. *shrug*
Judgment: Pass it on.

Elizabeth & James Nirvana Black
via
Rich amber, some musk;
not like White at all, shared name
dumb. I like for fall.
Judgment: Use it up.


Dior Sauvage
via

Eau Sauvage is GREAT
Sauvage is Boring Dudebro
How dare you, Dior?!
Judgment: Throw it out (on principle)


Valentino Valentina

via
I thought: will be bad
I smelled: SO BAD. Sweet sticky
hairspray fruit. BUT WHY?!
Judgment: Throw it out.

Prada Candy L'Eau
via
"Candy" sweet amber
L'Eau sweet berries, the horror
Why ruin good thing?
Judgment: Throw it out.

The afore-mentioned completely unrelated discount link, but: if you're in the market for something from BeautyKind, here's $25 off your first purchase (I supposedly get $25 if you use my link and make a purchase, so if you don't want to fund my habit, I'm sure you can Google around for another link). I got mine from Lyn and used it to buy a Rouge Bunny Rouge squirrel blush brush (normally $57, got it for $32 plus free shipping, because the cutoff is calculated before discounts! hooray!). They donate 5% of purchase to the charity of your choice; I chose Planned Parenthood (so yes, you're welcome, PP, for the extra 16% donation this month), but they have lots to choose from. The brand selection isn't huge, but it does include RBR, which is pretty great all on its own. Have fun!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...