Friday, August 14, 2015

Fragrance Friday

I tried to get myself inspired to write a makeupy post, but...it didn't work. So here's more haiku fragrances!
Sweet Anthem Lolita
via
Muted and sweet, it's
a soft fruity floral with
beautiful drydown.
Judgment: Use it up
Atelier Cologne Pomelo Paradis
via
Bright grapefruit rind, short
wear; sharper than Orange Sang
simpler than Eau Sau
Judgment: Use it up.

Atelier Cologne Sud Magnolia
via
Fruit fleur melange, rose,
but I rather like. Very
summery, light, ripe.
Judgment: Use it up.

Antica Farmacista Prosecco Le Parfum
via
Less fruit than Sud, more
dry raspy champagne. I'd like
as home fragrance best.
Judgment: Pass it on.

Solstice Scents Coquina (DC)
Liked it more before
Now it smells fusty, stale; may
be it got too old?


Judgment: Throw it out.

These were from a single-use thing from Sephora, so no Judgments (plenty of judgment, though):
Philosophy Compassion
via
Sweet sweet vanilla
Seriously, just vanille
Too boring for me.

Philosophy Grateful
via
Claim "watery flo-
ral", I get...almost nothing;
Sea anosmia?


Have y'all tried any of these? Thoughts?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...