Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Holidaying

Happy holidays, everyone! I hope you're all having a marvelous season. I've been absent around here for awhile, as usual, but here's some pictures of what I've been up to.
Final day of the (8 day long!) strike
Lions from a visit to the Oregon Zoo
Some extremely ugly Christmas cookies, made by yours truly
Cross stitches I made for my 4 college besties 
The same 4 college besties at our reunion in Las Vegas,
where we walked a thousand miles, talked a thousand hours, and gambled not at all
Fountains at the Bellagio
The menorah I lighted in honor of T
In the process of depotting some shadows!
Crocheting a hat for my grandfather for Christmas
Our tiny Christmas tree, perched atop the chin cage
And the same chins, cuddling!
InstagramAlso, I'm trying to start using Instagram. You should follow me. I will follow you. (I used to be beyondjustbeauty, but I've switched to maysmol; you don't need to refollow me if you had the old one.)

May you have a lovely Christmas, or at least enjoy a day off work. #LetItSnow!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...