Thursday, May 15, 2014

Le Métier de Beauté Radiance Powder Rouge in Echo Review and Swatches

Larie gifted this to me, queen of generosity that she is! I was thrilled, since I love LMdB and had no peachy-pink-gold blush, having given away the palette containing theBalm Hot Mama.
I want to eat it.
Echo is a peachy pink with gold shimmer; I don't know how it compares to Orgasm, as I don't own that particular blush, but it's darker, warmer, and less pink than NARS Deep Throat, and is...a completely different color from CARGO Montebello (though it looks in the pan the way Montebello looks swatched, crazy!).
left to right, two swipes each: CARGO Montebello,
NARS Deep Throat, Le Métier de Beauté Echo
The texture is smooth, the shimmer understated, and the pigmentation sheer but buildable. I never have to worry about overapplying, which is a rarity on my pale skin, and the finish is luminously even. It lasts all day, though it's rare that a blush does otherwise on me, and it's a favorite for warm-toned makeup days. I'm so happy to have it! Thank you, Larie :)

Here it is as part of a LMdB FOTD:
Eyes are Urban Decay Verve on the lid with LMdB Corinthian in the crease (plus eyeliner and Tarina Tarantino Fleur de Lash Faceted mascara); lips are Fraise Crème (over MAC Prep and Prime Lip), and cheeks are, of course, Echo.

If you're looking for a peach blush with shimmer, LMdB Echo is definitely worth checking out. Temptalia loves it, too, and she's a lot darker than me, so it seems to play well on a range of skin tones. If only it were cheaper...though you could always just hope for a fairy godmother to gift it to you, ha!
$30 for 0.13 oz, available from Bloomingdale's, Neiman Marcus, and Dermstore, among others

Have you tried Echo? What's your favorite peachy blush?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...